Are you looking for the best vacuum cleaner? You’ve come to the right site!
I’ve been using vacuum cleaners for a very long time now (about 10 years?) and I sure know A LOT about them. In fact, I cannot do my house chores without my best vacuum cleaner. With 3 kids to handle, my husband wonders how I keep the house clean with the busy schedule (I don’t have a helper at home). But… he doesn’t know that I have been relying on vacuums to get the job done; it’s a wonder weapon secret that I’ll share more about in this blog, for your reading pleasure! For starters, here’s Why You Need A Vacuum Cleaner (and Why a Broom Just Won’t Work!).
How to Pick the Best Vacuum Cleaner?
There are many types of vacuum cleaner – upright, canister, stick, cordless, handheld, bagless, lightweight, robotic and more! Each vacuum has different features. Most importantly, they have very different prices. Here in this blog, I’ve written some product reviews and tips that will benefit and guide you on choosing the best vacuum cleaner.
Qualities to Look Out For:
- Versatile– Does it work well on most surfaces? Both floor and carpet?
- Strong Suction Power – Can it trap dust/debris/hair with single run through?
- Lightweight – Is it heavy? If yes, it may be difficult to lug around.
- Long Cord Length – The longer, the better. That way, you can reach more areas in your home without having to plug/unplug in different power sockets. Or go for cordless!
- Easy to Store – Bulky vacuum cleaners are hard to store and they take up a lot of useful space.
Read on! I’ll reveal more tips in my blog. Check out my post on How to Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner. Do share these reviews with your family and friends. They may also want to know 4 Ways to Keep Your Vacuum Cleaner in Tip Top Condition. For more reviews and recommendations, visit my blog here.
Best Vacuum Cleaners – Top Picks
- Bestselling Vacuum Cleaners 2016 – The top ten bestseller vacuum cleaners on Amazon!
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Bagless and comes with HEPA filter. Reach those difficult areas!
- Top Canister Vacuum Cleaners – My top picks for canister vacuum cleaners.
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Upright Vacuum Cleaner – Good suction power and produces cleaner air after vacuuming.
- Vacuum Cleaner Best Buy – Lightweight and efficient vacuum for affordable price. For tight budgets!
- Top Upright Vacuum Cleaners – My top picks for upright vacuum cleaners.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Handheld Vacuum for Under $30– Best vacuum cleaner for pet owners! Get rid of those pet hair in no time.
- Top Handheld Vacuum Cleaners – Clean those tight spots fast.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners – Best for those who want to sit back and let the vacuum work on its own.
Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners – No bags, no replacement costs.
Vacuum Cleaners Best Buy Guide
I always try to choose cheap but effective vacuum cleaners. I can afford expensive ones but I sure love a good deal, especially with vacuum cleaners. How can you snatch a good deal for the best vacuum cleaner? This is what I’ll explain here. Sometimes, price is a good measure of quality (read why here), but you can still find good buys. I’m thrilled to share a good buy with all my friends and family! You know you got a vacuum cleaners best buy when:
- The Price Is Cheaper than Store Price – to get good deals, you need to check out my recommendations. All my suggested products can be found on Amazon and can be bought at discounted price!
- It Lasts Long and Does Not Break Down Easily – some vacuums break down within the first 2 weeks of purchase. You’ve got a good deal when it lasts at least 2 years without breaking down/ need fixing.
- It Is Versatile – you can work it on hard floors and carpets. It is also equally good for both quick clean-ups and thorough cleaning around the house.
What Else Do I Need?
Other than vacuums, you may need a carpet cleaner to wash your carpets when the vacuum cleaner doesn’t fit the job. Carpets need to be vacuumed often to get rid of dust and dirt, but a carpet cleaner will give it a thorough cleaning or take out stains caused by food spills or pets. You won’t have to spend so much money to hire a professional carpet cleaner again if you have your own carpet cleaning machine. You can read up more in my carpet cleaner guide.
Other Useful Guides
- Types of Vacuum Cleaners and Their Functions
- How to Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner
- Keep Your Vacuum Cleaner in Tip Top Condition
- Why You Need A Vacuum Cleaner (and Why a Broom Just Won’t Work!)
Vacuum Cleaner Brands
Here are many vacuum cleaners according to the latest brands on the market:
- Hoover Vacuums
- Bissell Vacuums
- Black & Decker Vacuums
- Dyson Vacuums
- Shark Vacuums
- Dirt Devil Vacuums
- Eureka Vacuums
- iRobot Vacuums
- Panasonic Vacuums
Ok, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my vacuum cleaners reviews and articles. If you still haven’t found the right vacuum cleaner for your house, check out my blog for more reviews to come!